Winona Dental maintains a high level infection control and have always implicated protective measures to provide a safe and low-risk environment for our patients.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our governing body the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario is strongly recommending the suspension of all non-essential and elective dental services until further notice.
We will continue to provide emergency dental treatment to our patients who require it.
If you require any advice or guidance for your dental needs, or have any questions, please call us at (289) 656-0599 or email.
We hope everyone is staying safe and look forward to seeing you all soon.
Dr. Samantha Wong
Further Update as of July 2020:
Winona Dental has re-opened with added safety measures and protocols.
Safety Measures at Winona Dental include:
- HEPA air filtration to clean the air, filtering out 99.97% of all airborne contaminants.
- UV air disinfection using UV-C ultraviolet light in all dental operatories for additional that has been shown to be effective against the COVID-19 virus.
- Front desk barrier installed for patient and staff safety during interactions.
- Increased lag times between dental appointments to ensure the absolute minimum amount of people on the premises to reduce personal contact and interactions.
- Habitual cleaning of the entire reception and entrance railings.
- No operatory is used in succession to allow sufficient time for the air in the operatory to clear.
If you have any questions or concerns about please feel free to contact us at 289.656.0599 or send us a message by email.